ScienceofSpeed is excited to introduce the new K-Pro 4 featuring advanced FlexFuel, engine protection, CAN, and Bluetooth functions along with a number of new features!
The Hondata K-Pro Programmable ECU is a stand alone engine management system. Replacing the factory ECU, the K-Pro allows full fuel, ignition, VTEC, and driveability systems control. This is the ultimate stand alone solution for high performance naturally aspirated and supercharged/turbocharged 2000-2005 S2000s!
Unlike other engine management systems, the K-Pro is derived from a factory Honda ECU. The K-Pro utilizes the factory sensors, allows factory like start up, does not require modification to the factory wire harness, and preserves the factory OBDII interface (compatible with emissions station equipment and hand held scanners) and check engine troubleshooting codes.
The Windows based software (KManager) is available freely to the end user for parameter and table editing, calibration uploading, and datalogging.
New with K-Pro 4:
- faster & more powerful
- live tuning & autotune
- Bluetooth & Hondata Mobile App
- Ethanol Sensor (FlexFuel / E85) sensor input
- Advanced engine protection
- Better wideband support (compatible with AEM Inline UEGO Wideband Sensor)
- CAN telemetry output (compatible with gaugeART and race dashes).
- K-Pro is available for 2000-2005 Honda S2000s only
- Factory immobilizer (like all stand alone ECUs) is not supported
- K-Pro installation requires replacing the following components (kit sold separately below as part no enpp-1263): crank sensor, crank wheel, TDC sensor, TDC wheel, valve cover, PCV valve , drain PCV valve sealing washer, IAT sensor.
- Installation bracket and wire harness included
- Customers may supply the factory RSX Type-S core ECU used for the K-Pro system (note, this is not the ECU installed in your S2000). Note that the factory list price on the ECU is $748.00 so it is in general less expensive to allow Hondata to supply the ECU. Customer supplied ECUs must: 1. have a part number of 37820-PRB-A01 through A12 or 37820-PRB-305 2. free of internal damage or defects