The ScienceofSpeed AEM Infinity Engine Management System for the 2006-09 Honda S2000 race cars is a programmable plug-and-play engine management system that allows total standalone control of fuel, ignition, VTEC, factory electronic throttle body, along with other engine functions based on the advanced AEM Infinity ECU. The AEM Infinity is an ideal upgrade from the Hondata FlashPro for the 2006-09 S2000 for applications requiring FlexFuel tuning and advanced engine control.
The AEM Infinity ECU features a latest generation 32 bit 200 MHz processor, capable of processing eight or more times faster than comparable engine management systems. This processing power allows for a volumetric efficiency tuning platform with real time closed loop fuel calculations allowing for increased fuel and ignition control, allowing engines to produce more power.
The ScienceofSpeed AEM Infinity System for S2000 is a complete plug-and-play system. The plug-and-play mounting panel and electrical harness was designed, tested, and is built in house by ScienceofSpeed. The compact assembly mounts to the factory ECU mounting location making installation simple and easy.
ScienceofSpeed has sourced every connector for the factory engine harness, throttle body, and power supply - this means the system is truly plug-and-play. An accessory connector in the engine bay and interior allows adding sensors and accessories (fuel pressure, oil pressure, oil temperature, FlexFuel, CAN displays, etc).
The ScienceofSpeed AEM Infinity System is the only truly stand-alone engine management system for the 2006-09 S2000 - completely eliminating the factory ECU. Since the 2006-09 S2000 uses the factory ECU to drive the dash through CAN and serial messages, ScienceofSpeed has developed an optional electronic translator that converts the AEM Infinity protocol to the Honda protocol.
Click here for a comparison of engine management systems for 2006-09 Honda S2000.
This product is designed and intended for Racing Competition Only:
This product is not designed or intended for pollution controlled vehicles. In the United States, the use of this product is regulated by the Environmental Protection Agency under the Clean Air Act. Use of this product must be used in accordance with the Clean Air Act, and any other Federal, State, or Local mandated regulations. The use of this product must only be used on a vehicle in sanctioned competition events and may not be used on public roads, streets, or highways. A Vehicle Compliance Waiver is required for all products marked "Racing Competition Only". This product replaces the factory ECU, so the factory OBD system is not longer functional.
INPUTS / OUTPUTS SUPPORTED
- 4 independent sequential injectors
- 4 independent ignition coils
- 3 available analog inputs (fuel pressure, oil pressure, boost position switch, traction control switch, etc)
- 2 available switched inputs (FlexFuel, traction control pulse converter input, etc)
- 1 available temperature input (oil temperature)
- 4 switched ground (boost control, traction control status lamp, traction control slip lamp, etc)
- MIL (malfunction indicator lamp, aka "check engine lamp") through optional CAN Translator
- Factory cruise control is not supported.
- Factory traction control is not supported - the AEM Infinity's built-in traction control system can be used with optional signal converter.