ScienceofSpeed introduces the TS-MAX Twin Scroll Turbocharger System - unequivocally, the most thoroughly developed highest quality turbocharger system available for the Honda S2000. Developed, tested, and proven on the race track the TS-MAX turbocharger system combines high performance and durability in one package.
The ScienceofSpeed TS-MAX Twin Scroll Turbocharger System is a revolutionary design which draws from over ten years of experience with the S2000. ScienceofSpeed's renown engineering-based approach has resulted in a factory-quality, high performance, durable, and easy to install and maintain turbocharger system for the Honda S2000 capable of 150-300 horsepower gain over factory power.
It is important to realize that the TS-MAX Twin Scroll Turbocharger system is unlike anything else on the market. This is the only system that combines a twin scroll turbocharger with out the need for oil scavenge pumps, with out the need to remote-mount the oil filter, relocate or replace the factory battery, relocate or modify air conditioning hard lines, the factory fuse box, or cut or modify any factory metal body or frame work. High performance is important, but so is ease of installation, maintenance, and durability!
- Engine management & fuel systems, based on model year required, and are available separately. Take $100.00 off your purchase when a ScienceofSpeed TS-MAX Turbocharger System, engine management system, and fuel system are purchased together by entering coupon code "Stage 2 bundle" on check out.
- The factory catalytic converter and exhaust system was designed for 240 bhp. As with any turbocharger system, exhaust flow is important for turbocharger performance. The factory catalytic converter will limit power to approximately 325 bhp. A high flow catalytic converter and exhaust is required for higher horsepower gains.
- Boost control for maximum performance is recommended, and is available separately.
- An upgraded clutch is highly recommended.
- 2000-05: Air Intake Temperature Open Element Sensor Kit required.
Note: Left hand drive vehicle (worldwide except Australia, Japan, UK, etc.) only. Right hand drive fitment has not been confirmed.
This product is designed and intended for Racing Competition Only:
This product is not designed or intended for pollution controlled vehicles. In the United States, the use of this product is regulated by the Environmental Protection Agency under the Clean Air Act. Use of this product must be used in accordance with the Clean Air Act, and any other Federal, State, or Local mandated regulations. The use of this product must only be used on a vehicle in sanctioned competition events and may not be used on public roads, streets, or highways. A Vehicle Compliance Waiver is required for all products marked "Racing Competition Only".